10.12 - Parla ora

« Older   Newer »

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    Failure is an inevitability. Every scientist was told "no," over and over. The ones we remember. The ones who changed our lives. The curies, the salks, the barnards. They're the ones who wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

Failure is inevitable. Unavoidable. But failure should never get the last word. You have to hold on to want you want. All obstacles. And the humility. You have to not take "no" for an answer, and take what's coming to you. Never give in. Never give up. Stand up. Stand up and take it.

L'errore è inevitabile. Ad ogni scienziato è stato detto di no, più e più volte. Coloro che ricordiamo, colo che hanno cambiato la nostra vita, Curie, Salks, Barnard, sono coloro che non hanno accettato un no.

L'errore è inevitabile, inellutabile. Ma l'errore non deve mai avere l'ultima parola. Devi aggrapparti a ciò che vuoi. Non accettare i no e accettare quello che ti viene dato. Non cedere mai, non arrenderti mai, fatti avanti, fatti avanti e prendilo.

Edited by McMarty - 15/4/2014, 16:58

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    L'errore è inevitabile. Ad ogni scienziato è stato detto di no, più e più volte. Coloro che ricordiamo, colo che hanno cambiato la nostra vita, Curie, Salks, Barnard, sono coloro che non hanno accettato un no.

L'errore è inevitabile, inellutabile. Ma l'errore non deve mai avere l'ultima parola. Devi aggrapparti a ciò che vuoi. Non accettare i no e accettare quello che ti viene dato. Non cedere mai, non arrenderti mai, fatti avanti, fatti avanti e prendilo.

1 replies since 13/12/2013, 17:02   1606 views