8.02 - Se n'è andata

« Older   Newer »

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    When my mother left my father, she didn’t tell him she was leaving and taking me with her until we’d landed on the other side of the country. In those days, it was called family troubles. Today it’s be called kidnapping.

You think that true love is the only thing that can crush your heart. The thing that will take your life and light it up, or destroy it. Then, you become a mother.

Quando mia madre lasciò mio padre, non gli disse che andava via e mi portava con sè finchè non atterrammo nell'altra parte del paese, A quell'epoca si chiamavano problemi familiari, oggi si chiamerebbe rapimento.

Pensi che il vero amore sia l'unica cosa che possa spezzarti il cuore. La cosa che ti riempie la vita e la illumina. O la distrugge. Poi, diventi madre.

Edited by McMarty - 17/1/2012, 16:46

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    Quando mia madre lasciò mio padre, non gli disse che andava via e mi portava con sè finchè non atterrammo nell'altra parte del paese, A quell'epoca si chiamavano problemi familiari, oggi si chiamerebbe rapimento.

Pensi che il vero amore sia l'unica cosa che possa spezzarti il cuore. La cosa che ti riempie la vita e la illumina. O la distrugge. Poi, diventi madre.

1 replies since 29/9/2011, 01:32   339 views