Miranda & Callie Quotes

« Older   Newer »

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    5.04 - Brave new world

Miranda: They got the nerve to be indignant that they aren't on their specialties anymore. They don't have specialties! They should be grateful they're even allowed in this... Are you listening to me?!
    Callie: I'm going on a date with Erica Hahn.

Callie: It's awkward. Because she's a colleague and because she's an attending and because she's a ... she. There's been kissing, but ... no touching and what if I'm not into it? What if I'm horrible at all that stuff... south. I've never been south of the border. With a female. I mean, I've never even been over the ... northern mountains, if you know what I'm saying.
    Miranda: [stares in silence]
    Callie: We're gonna pretend this didn't happen.

Miranda: The va-jay-jay is undiscovered country. It is the mother land. You've never traveled there... You don't know its customs and ways. Now me? I've always wanted to go to Africa. But if I go, I'm going to have to learn a few things first. I'm going to have to prepare. I'll need shots. Bring my own syringes, in case something goes wrong. And I'll wanna know how to get to the embassy.
    Callie: Okay now you've lost me.
    Miranda: Just talk about it! Not with me. With the other one.

Miranda: I don't talk about sex.
    Callie: Please. Let's just pretend I never said a single word.
    Miranda: I don't talk about sex with anyone, ever. Any kind of sex.
    Callie: Bailey I am begging you...
    Miranda: Shhhh!!!

Edited by McMarty - 17/10/2008, 19:12

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    5.09 - In the midnight hour

Miranda: How you doing?
    Callie: Oh... They give good drugs here. Do I look bad?
    Miranda: Oh, you look beautiful. Just badge of honor all over your face.
    Callie: Ow.
    Miranda: I'm sorry.
    Callie: Did I hear correctly, That the, um, interns went scalpel crazy?
    Miranda: Yes, you did.
    Callie: Oh, crazy.
    Miranda: I don't know that they were--crazy. I can remember what it's like-- being an intern, Just loving medicine, Being so excited by surgery, Wanting to operate so badly that I'd do anything... That I couldn't stop bouncing up and down long enough.. To even hold a scalpel. Now...
    Callie: Now?
    Miranda: I can do most of my surgeries Without even thinking about it. It's like I'm driving. You know, suddenly I'm at home, I don't even know how I got there. It's rote. I don't even remember most surgeries... Most of the lives I save. And the residents, they're working so hard, Just working like crazy to get to do a solo surgery That I have come to hate. I hate appys. Just--appys bore me. I resent the appendix for bothering to get hot And needing to come out. I resent an organ
    Callie: That's...
    Miranda: I don't know. Maybe I don't want to do general surgery after all. Maybe I need a new challenge. Maybe I need something to make me bouncup and down. Maybe I'm just tired.
    Callie: It's okay... To be tired. Right?
    Miranda: You're tired, too?
    Callie: I'm exhausted. Deep-down-inside exhausted. I just--i want... I don't know. But I want something.
    Miranda: Well, that makes two of us.

1 replies since 17/10/2008, 15:37   65 views