Addison&Derek Quotes

« Older   Newer »

1. Izzie Stevens

User deleted

2.02 - Enough Is Enough (No More Tears)
    Derek: Addison and I are over, Adele.
    Addison: It's not like we're divorced.
    Derek: Practically divorced.
    Adele: [to Addison] You've had counseling?
    Derek: We've had adultery, that was enough.

2.03 - Make Me Lose Control
    Addison: You know, the way I see it, we could deal with us in one of three ways. Option one, I could apologize, you could forgive me and come home and we could move on with our lives like adults. Or, option two, I could apologize, you could forgive me, come home, but you can bring it up to use against me whenever we argue.
    Derek: Are you trying to be funny?
    Addison: Satan has a sense of humor.
    Derek: What's the third?
    Addison: I don't know what the third option is. [Addison kisses Derek.] I just know I still love you.

Derek: Maybe you should've thought of that before you gave chief to Burke and invited Satan to Seattle.
    Chief: Satan?
    Addison: Good morning. Richard, like the hat.
    Derek: Satan speaks.
    Addison: Actually I prefer to be called ruler of all that is evil. [Richard laughs] But I will answer to Satan.

2.04 - Deny, Deny, Deny
    Addison: I am not Satan.
    Derek: How come you haven't gotten on your broomstick and gone back to New York where you belong?
    Addison: Stop being petty.
    Derek: Stop being an adulterous bitch.
    Addison: You know there was a time when you thought of me as your best friend--
    Derek: There was a time that I thought you were the love of my life. Things change.
    Addison: Derek, have you ever thought that even if I am Satan and an adulterous bitch that I still might be the love of your life?

2.13 - Begin the Begin
    Derek: [to Addison] There is a land called Passive Agressiva, and you are their queen.
    Addison: I am fine.
    Derek: Except when you're shrieking about trout.
    Addison: I was not shrieking about trout.
    Derek: You're right, you weren't. You were shrieking about Meredith.
    Addison: No, I was shrieking about the trailer. I hate the trailer.
    Derek: Oh, okay so the past three weeks have been about the trailer, not about the fact that I said I love Meredith.
    Addison: Loved-- you said you loved her, past tense.
    Derek: Right, yes, past tense.
    Addison: Well, then I have been shrieking about the trailer.

2.21 - Superstition
    Derek: Ah! Juju.
    Addison: Yep
    Derek: You juju'ed Meredith.
    Addison: I did, in the spirit of friendship.
    Derek: Hmmm.
    Addison: What, are we not being friends with Meredith anymore?
    Derek: No, no, we are. Meredith and I are friends.
    Addison: And you and I are married. So by proxy, Meredith and I are friends.
    Derek: That’s very big of you.
    Addison: Yeah.
    Derek: You don’t have to do that. It’s not like I'm going to be friends with...let's say... Mark.
    Addison: Yeah, well, neither am I. Now finish your juju before somebody else dies.

2.23 - Blues For Sister Someone
    Addison: Thanks.
    Derek: [laughs] You're thanking me for the most boring sex ever!?
    Addison: I didn't know what else to say. And you did your best.
    Derek: [sarcastically] Ah, thanks. You too! That was really nice work...
    Addison: We used to be really good at this!
    Derek: Let's do this until we get it right. [Bump heads]
    Both: Ah! Ow, jeez! [Phone rings]
    Addison: Perfect. [Derek leans over to answer it]
    Derek: Hello...Hi...Yeah, yeah--it's about Doc...No, I'm here...I can pick him up this morning...sure, bye!-- [Addison snatches the phone from him]
    Addison: Dr. Dandridge, listen, we're gonna have to call you back because we're trying really hard to have some decent sex here-- [flash to Meredith on the other end of the phone]
    Addison: What?! [Laughing] [Meredith hangs up]

2.25 - 17 Seconds
    Addison: What they're doing is not about love, Derek! Well, it's like you.
    Derek: Excuse me?
    Addison: Yeah, how you pretend to love me, but really you're just using me to fill some need you have to be a good guy.
    Derek: Now's not the time to talk about this. We'll talk about this later.
    Addison: Oh what, you walk away, that's all I get?
    Derek: Just calm down, please.
    Addison: What, what, you're not going to yell at me, call me names, or, I don't know, ignore me in an elevator?
    Derek: What do you want from me, Addison?
    Addison: I want you to care. I sleep with your best friend, and you walk away. He comes out here from New York and rubs it in your face, and still you get a good night's sleep. What do I have to do? Oh, I know. Maybe what I should do is go out on a date with the vet because that seems to be something that sends you into a blind rage. Oh but wait, that won't work either because I'm not Meredith Grey!

0 replies since 26/9/2007, 20:37   116 views