Alex&Izzie Quotes

« Older   Newer »

1. Izzie Stevens

User deleted

2.03 - Make me lose control
    Izzie: Why do you do that?
    Alex: Do what?
    Izzie: Act like an ass whenever any one but me is around. They hate you enough as it is.

Alex: Wait
    Izzie: What?
    Alex: You have an eyelash. [Places eyelash on palm] Make a wish and blow it away. [Speaking to other nurse] Hey, Nurse Ratchet, there's a dead guy stinking up room 4125. Do something before he rots.
    Izzie: [walking away] See, that is exactly what I'm talking about. Why are you so afraid of showing people you are a decent human being?

Izzie: How can someone be so offensive and yet so charming all at the same time?
    Alex: It's an art form.

2.05 - Bring the Pain
    Izzie: I had a good time. Really. Thank you. It's the perfect evening. Best date ever.
    Alex: Izzie.
    Izzie: You know I especially like the part where you treated me like crap the entire night. That was fun.
    Alex: I had a good time.
    Izzie: Really?
    Alex: Yeah.
    [Izzie leans in, hoping...waiting for a goodnight kiss]
    Alex: I gotta go.
    Izzie: Seriously?! Seriously?!!
    Izzie: Seriously?

2.08 - Let it be
    Izzie: You kissed me.
    Alex: Yes, I did.
    Izzie: Should we?... I mean, there's a discussion that we could have... if you wanted to have one?
    Alex: Izzie, I kissed you, with tongue, and I plan to do it again and again - get used to it. End of discussion.
    Izzie: Ok.

Izzie: I couldn't do it. [Referring to having her ovaries and breasts removed].
    Alex: What? Make yourself all hot and sexy for your boyfriend like Yang?
    Cristina: Go wrestle something.

Alex: Here's the thing - I like your rack.
    Izzie: God, what is wrong with you? Why do you have to be so - what is wrong with you?
    Alex: I like your rack and I'd want them around if I could have them, trust me I would, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if you got rid of them... because really, I'd want you.
    [Izzie slaps him]
    Alex: Ow! What was that for?
    [she kisses him]

2.10 - Much too Much
    Izzie: Hey. I’ve been looking for you.
    Alex: Hey.
    Izzie: I’m on the quints case.
    Alex: Yeah I heard.
    Izzie: Yeah they’re going to need multiple surgeries once they’re delivered. I put you on the pager list (she smiles) so you’re in too.
    Alex (looks uncomfortable): Yeah I kinda got my own cases to worry about. So …
    Izzie: Okay Alex, was it me? Because we seem to actually be having a normal time. A good time.
    Alex: Yeah we were having a good time.
    Izzie: Well then was it me? Was it something I did or …
    Alex: It wasn’t you. (he shrugs) I just … just didn’t feel like doing it. I was tired, you know?
    Izzie (smiles): Well do you feel like doing it tonight?
    Alex (half nods but still looks uncomfortable): I’m on call, so …
    Izzie: Okay, well do you feel like doing it now?
    Alex (intrigued): What right now?
    Izzie: People have sex in this hospital all the time.

Izzie: Is it just me or … tell me it’s me.
    Alex: It’s not you.
    Izzie: Well then is it a medical thing? Or, or a problem? Because guys have problems sometimes.
    (Izzie puts on a green sweater top)
    Alex: I don’t have a problem. (He reaches out and takes her hand in his) Get back down here. We’re going to do this until we do it.
    Izzie (smiles): Okay.
    (He pulls her onto the bed and starts removing her drawstrings to her scrub pants. Izzie laughs. All of a sudden her beeper goes off. She checks it and sighs)
    Izzie: Uh. 911. I’m sorry. (She sits up and kisses Alex on the cheek) Dammit.

Olivia: I had no idea that you and Alex were a couple. It's just... I was having a bad day. And it was good... to have someone. And to talk to. I mean.. Not. Good to. Alex? Really.. Is.. Good. I mean. He's good in the way he's good person good. Not that kind of good. You know. Good in bed good. Which. He is. As I'm sure you know. O...Kay. Well. Bye.

Episode 2.12 - Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
    George: Do you think we'll get a new resident?
    Alex: Nah, They'll probably just leave us all unattended, see how much damage we can do.
    Izzie: Yeah, well, you would know.

Izzie: Wake up. God, no wonder you failed your boards. What, do you expect to learn this stuff by osmosis?
    Alex: What are you doing here?
    Izzie: I'm a farmer, okay, I'm drooling, puking, and crapping my pants.
    Alex: I can't believe you're helping me.
    Izzie: Well I'm not ACTUALLY crapping my pants, now am I?
    Alex: Why would you want to help me after what I did?
    Izzie: BECAUSE, IT'S WHAT JESUS WOULD FREAKIN' DO!

Alex: Is the nausea constant or intermittent?
    Izzie: Constant.
    Alex: When did it first start?
    Izzie: After I worked in the fields all day.
    Alex: Do you have any allergies you're aware of?
    Izzie: No. [Starts crying]
    Alex: Izzie, I never wanted to hurt you.
    Izzie: You didn't hurt me. I don't even know you. I'm a farmer.
    Alex: You're, you're still the patient?
    Izzie: What does it look like?
    Alex: It's organo phosphates. Pesticide poisoning. Crying is a symptom, that's it right?

2.13 - Begin to Begin
    Richard: Oh and people our nurses are gonna have to work extra hours to compensate so treat them well. Cranky nurses don’t do us any good.
    (The crowd disperse and Izzie and George walk past Alex)
    Izzie (to Alex): Well maybe you can cheer them up.
    Izzie: You know what? My New Year’s resolution was to let it go, and I am and I have let it go. I apologize.
    George (amazed): You do?
    Izzie: I do. How’d your test go?
    Alex: I feel pretty good about it but I won’t know for a few days.
    Izzie: Well we’re all pulling for you.
    George: We are?
    Izzie: We are.

2.14 - Tell me sweet little lies
    Izzie: [to Alex] Congratulations, you're not an idiot. Except when you are being an idiot.

2.16 - It's The End Of The World
    Izzie: Alex.
    Alex: How crazy is this? Dude, it's like the Apocalypse.
    Izzie: Alex.
    Alex: It's true. Look around you. Half the people who're supposed to be saving lives have fled the building to save themselves. Bailey's husband almost died coming to see his kid getting born. The annoying twins are down on the OR floor with the guy who might literally explode their faces.
    Izzie: Alex!
    [Cut to the supply closet of hyperventilation, unrequited love and unleashed passion where Izzie's practicing her lip locking moves on her non-boyfriend]
    Izzie: Take off your pants.
    Alex: Izzie, what are you doing?
    Izzie: I'm being a doer. Getting while the getting's good. Now take off your pants.
    Alex: You realize when I said the apocalypse before, I meant it metaphorically, not literally.
    Izzie: Alex, I haven't had sex in eight months and twelve days. I'm horny, I'm half-naked, and I'm saying yes. Do you want to stand there and talk metaphors, or do you want to literally take off your pants?

2.17 - (As We Know It)Izzie: I laugh at funerals
    Alex: I don’t go to funerals… Izzie, Iz--
    Izzie: I was jealous, I was jealous of Meredith in the surgery and I was jealous and now, now who’s jealous Alex

Alex: It’s gonna be ok
    Izzie: Yeah
    Alex: It’s just what you say
    Izzie: I know
    Alex: Where are you going?
    Izzie: I can’t just… I gotta do something to help. Thank you for saying it’s gonna be ok, even if it is just what you say

Alex: Who's gonna tell him?
    Izzie: I gave you sex in the linen closet, you tell him.
    Alex: Fair enough

2.18 - yesterday
    Izzie: You have dirty in your eyes
    Alex: You have dirty in your eyes
    Izzie: I'm not doing dirty with you anymore. It was a one-time lapse in judgment
    Alex: No it was a four time lapse in judgment.
    Izzie: Well, it’s not gonna happen again
    Alex: Oh, ok.
    Izzie: I'm serious. We're friends and it didn’t work when we tried to be more than that, so, as fun as it was, it’s not gonna happen again
    Alex: Stop looking at me.
    Izzie: I'm not looking at you, I'm rounding.
    Alex: I'm rounding too.
    Izzie: Fine.
    Alex: Fine.

2.19 - What have I done to deserve this?
    Alex: You free tonight?
    Izzie: I might be.

2.21 - Superstition

Izzie: Just so we're clear, we're over, Alex. This is over.
    Alex: What? You're breaking up with me over a corpse?
    Izzie: No! No! I'm breaking up with you because, on your very best day, that corpse... is twice the man you will ever be. You're not good enough for me, Alex. You're not good enough for anyone.

2.24 - Damage Case
    Izzie: All I'm saying George, is that if she needs to pee she can at least wear a bra. Or maybe wait until she's alone. And for the love of everything sanitary, could she just wash her hands? She's a surgeon!
    George: You guys were blocking the sink. Anyways, I think you're exaggerating.
    Izzie: She peed! Naked peeing! Ask Meredith, Meredith. Oh that's right, I forgot, you're not talking to her. If you were, she would tell you that Callie crosses the line. So crossed the line. So freaking crossed.
    Alex: Oh, we're still pretending that you're not seeing a patient, right?

2.25 - 17 seconds
    Izzie: [Alex walks over] Oh, ass! Hey.
    Alex: [to Izzie] Isobel Stevens has finally left the hospital. Does this mean heart patient dude finally kicked it?
    Izzie: [to Alex] I'm sorry, this section of the bar is for surgeons. We don't socialize with gynecologists.

2.27 - Losing My religionAlex: Oh, you look nice.
    Izzie: Thanks, so do you. Hot date?
    Alex: Nah, this thing is cheesy, I wouldn't waste a decent chick on this. You headed in?
    Izzie: Yeah, I'm just gonna go see Denny first.
    Alex: Oh, OK.

Izzie: Can you please, please, just get out? I want to be alone with Denny.
    Alex: Izzie, that’s not Denny.
    Izzie: Shut up.
    Alex: Izz, its not Denny. The minute his heart stopped beating he stopped being Denny. Now I know you love him, but he also loved you. And a guy that loves you like that, he doesn't want you to do this to yourself. Because it's not Denny, not anymore.
    Izzie: An hour ago he was proposing. And now . . . and now he's going to the morgue. Isn't that ridiculous? Isn't it the most ridiculous piece of crap you've ever heard? [starts sobbing]
    [Alex picks her up, cradling her, and sits down on a chair holding and rocking her while she sobs]

0 replies since 26/9/2007, 19:42   157 views