« Older   Newer »

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    Music from the latest episdoe:
    Episode #1110: "The Bed's Too Big Without You"
    Original Air-Date: 2/5/2015

Never Been in Love! - Elliphant
    Mer throws away and rehangs the Post It. Zola sleeps next to Mer. Bailey sleeps in a nearby crib. Alex and Jo are in bed together. Jo gets a text from Mer. Arizona wakes up, hears muffled voices and thumps from Alex & Jo's room. April lies on a exam table as Jackson stand next to her...

I Think I'm In Love Again - Kat Dahlia
    Herman looks at the 20 index cards of possible cases. Arizona tries to decide with case should get an index card. Callie sits with Owen and sees Jenna at the bar. She tries to get Owen to go for her. Callie pitches Owen to Jenny but Jenna seems interested in Callie.

Let The Light Back In - Maggie Eckford
    Mer, Maggie and Bailey are camped out in the printing lab. Amelia talks about tumors and sleeping alone. Jackson crawls into bed and spoons April.

Feels Like Coming Home - JETTA
    Mer, Maggie and Bailey stare down at Adrian's body. Jo observes. No excess bleeding. Mer takes out a tumor and places it in a pan. Callie talks to Owen. A special ring tone sounds as Jo and Alex enjoy each other (naked). Jo calls 'pause' to read her text. Owen stands over the vent and remembers kissing Cristina...

0 replies since 12/3/2015, 15:59   11 views