« Older   Newer »

1. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

9.03 Love the One You're With Quotes

Derek: Should we settle?
    Meredith: Should we not settle?
    Derek: I don't know.
    Meredith: We should go to sleep.
    Derek: Wanna keep the lights on or off tonight?
    Meredith: On please.

Alex: I slept with you.
    Callie: And now I no longer sleep with men!

Meredith: How can such a tiny human make such a big mess?
    Derek: Should we settle? It's a lot of money. We could stop work, travel for a while, show Zola the world…
    Meredith: Zola wants to see the park, and the pond and the turtle that lives in the pond.
    Derek: Okay, so we don't settle.
    Meredith: Not settling means what? Years of Litigation and thousands of dollars looking for answers… It's not gonna bring Mark or Lexie back. Travelling the world sounds better.
    Derek: Yeah, it does.
    Meredith: Hey…
    Derek: What?
    Meredith: So you realize… Zola is sleeping. And all we are doing is talking.

Cristina: I am laughing, just not externally.

Jackson: The chief banged my mom. Webber. Dr. Webber banged my mom.
    Meredith: If it makes you feel any better, he banged my mom too.

Callie: The settlement meeting is at 8:00 tomorrow night. Are you gonna go?
    Arizona: You're going, so I don't have to. See how that works?
    Callie: I'm going to speak for Mark, who can't speak for himself. You should be at that meeting. You should speak for yourself. I-I wasn't there. I-it's not a decision I should be making for you.
    Arizona: You weren't shy about making other decisions for me. What's different now? I mean, I think you're on a roll.
    Callie: I can't do this.
    Arizona: Say it, 'cause it was perfect. "It's not a decision that I should be making for you." Say it.
    Callie: Stop.
    Arizona: Say it again. "It's not a decision that I should be making for you!" "As opposed to hacking off a limb..." "That's the kind of decision I should make for you."
    Callie: Fine. Don't go. I will make all the decisions.

Callie: Oh, my... are you okay? Where's the nurse?
    Arizona: I d... I didn't like her. So I fired her.
    Callie: Oh, great. Great. That's just great. Why are you...
    Arizona: I thought...that I could get to the toilet on time by myself. Apparently, I was wrong.
    Callie: Did you fall? Are-are you okay?
    Arizona: Do I look okay? I am sitting in a pool of my own urine.
    Callie: I'm putting you in the shower.
    Arizona: No, just get out!
    Callie: Do not talk to me that way.
    Arizona: Please! Please get out! Did you hear me? You did this! I can't even pee by myself!
    Callie: Yeah, and it's a problem because you now stink! This bathroom stinks! I am not sharing my home with anybody who smells like this!
    Arizona: Get off of me! Get off of me! Get off of me!
    Callie: I have nowhere else to go! This is my life now, too!

Derek: No. Wait. We can't do this. I saw the plane. I went to the hangar and I saw the... pieces of our plane laid out on the floor like a jigsaw puzzle. If we agree to settle, they do the investigation, and we can't do anything with the results.
    Callie: Mistakes happen, Derek. Accidents happen. We make mistakes that can cost lives, too.
    Derek: Yes, we do. But when we do, we have M&Ms, we pore over the files, we make sure it never happens again. And we try to make sure future patients never have to go through that grief. They don't have to sleep with the lights on every night because the darkness is too much. We just can't stand by and let this happen to other people's...Lexies and Marks. We have to do something about it. We have to make this right. Callie, what are you thinking?
    Callie [to lawyer]: You're not one of us. You don't know. You have no idea what we've been. Derek's right. We shouldn't take the money. We can't take it.

0 replies since 23/10/2012, 12:54   122 views