9.02 - Remember The Time Quotes

« Older   Newer »

1. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

9.02 - Remember The Time Quotes

Meredith: I don't even know how you can think of leaving!
    Derek: Because it's Harvard! Meredith, you don't turn an offer from Harvard.
    Meredith: You have two, maybe three surgeries left on your hand.
    Derek: You know what, maybe they have doctors there. Maybe one can help me.
    Meredith: With Mark and condition he's in, and Cristina?
    Derek: I'm not saying we leave tomorrow, they're just looking for a timeframe.
    Meredith: I'm sorry Derek, I know you really wanna go, but I can't even think about it!
    Derek: This is not about me, this is about you! You're at the beginning of you career.
    Meredith: It's you they want!
    Derek: I don't know, I'm not the same man they hired."
    Meredith: Don't say that.
    Derek: 80 percent, Meredith.
    Meredith: Don't say that! We stay here, we work here. We move into that beautiful house that you've built us! That was our plan.
    Derek: That was before you got a job in Boston.
    Meredith: And that was before our plane crashed!

Derek: Meredith, I can teach, consult… but I might never do another surgery.
    Meredith: Oh, don't talk like that.
    Derek: Meredith, I'm alive. We survived. Zola has both her parents.
    Meredith: I know.
    Derek: That's enough.

Cristina: I stayed awake for four days. I remember every single minute of those four days. The fire went out. It was really, really dark. There were so many stars. I remember getting the bugs out of Arizona’s leg. I put leaves on it trying to keep them out. And Mark… Mark just kept dying. It was so annoying. I kept trying to help him, but he just kept trying to die on me. I just wanted to lie down and sleep on him ‘cause he was warm. And I wanted to sleep. Meredith was asleep. Everyone was asleep. Arizona got the last of the water and I remember drinking something bad, it might have been fuel from the plane. I drink… my pee. The noises… the animal noises. Fighting and growling right next to us. Right there. I kept waiting for them to come and kill me, but they didn’t. And then I realized they were fighting over Lexie. I tried to keep them off of her, I tried. But I couldn’t get out. I can’t get out… I can’t get out. I can't get out. Don't you see? I'll never get out.

Meredith: You sure you know what you're doing? I meant by leaving. Are you sure you're okay with it? Are you sure it's the right thing to do?
    Cristina: Meredith, not you, too. Owen just tried to...
    Meredith: Well, yeah, because I'm worried that you're just running away.
    Cristina: Well, yeah, I am. I'm fleeing, like bambi from a forest fire, and so should you, 'cause horrible things happen here.
    Meredith: No, something horrible happened, and we should stick together.
    Cristina: You know what? We have stuck together. And we've grown together, like two gnarled trees twining around each other,
    trying to survive.
    Meredith: Survive what? Cristina, this is life. Bad things happen. It's hard. You find your people, you find your person, and you lean on them.
    Cristina: Oh, god love you, Mer. You know, so many horrible things have happened to you, and maybe you're okay with it, but you shouldn't be. Go to Harvard, anywhere except here, seeing your dead sister around every corner. Hey, your mother died here. Your husband was shot here. George died here.
    Meredith: It's my life, and you were here for it, too. I mean, now you sound like the same scary loner bitch who rode in here on a motorcycle five years ago. Like the past five years has never happened?
    Cristina: Well, you know, a part of me wishes it hadn't.
    Meredith: Oh, okay. Well, then you should just go then. And you should not look back. Go. You know, Cristina, you're right.
    I'm not your person. And Owen isn't your person. Your person is you, and it always has been.

Mark: I love Lexie. Loved.

Mark: If you love someone, you tell them. Even if you’re scared that it’s not the right thing. Even if you’re scared it’ll cause problems. Even if you’re scared that it will burn your life to the ground. You say it. You say it loud.

Mark: Sometimes you wish people… would just see themselves the way you do.

Arizona: I keep wondering… why this would happen to someone like me instead of someone like you. So I guess I’m still pretty pissed off.

Arizona: Promise me, you won't let them take my leg!
    Callie: I promise.

Cristina: [to Meredith] You are my person. You will always be my person.

0 replies since 12/10/2012, 19:31   309 views