9x01 - Going, Going, Gone Quotes

« Older   Newer »

1. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

9x01 - Going, Going, Gone Quotes

Derek [to Mark]: Always had to be the first.

Mark [to Derek]: You will never, ever find another friend as good as me.

Meredith: Nickname? I have a nickname?
    Miranda: Uh, they call you Medusa...the serpent-haired monster who turns folks to stone. Hey, this is not a bad thing. You want to be the attending with the scary nickname. It keeps your residents in line. It strikes fear in their heart. Take it from the nazi, it's good to be feared.

Mark:I had a patient once Who told me about his wedding day and how they asked all the married couples to come to the dance floor to dance together. And then they asked the couples who'd been only married a year to sit down. And then five years, then ten years, 20, and so on, until they got to the last two couples. Uh, two sets of grandparents. Been together 60 years. 60 years with the love of their life. That's gonna be you two at our granddaughter's wedding. Callie, Arizona...Congratulations. I love you.
    Interviewer:What about you? Won't you be dancing at your granddaughter's wedding? Gotta have a partner for that. Well, if you had a partner, who would it be?
    Mark:Oh, well, that's easy. Lexie Grey.

Owen: Dr. Grey isn't mean. She is strong.

Jackson [to Mark]: I'm good. The plastics posse's... gonna live on...because, uh... because I can take it from here.

Meredith:You're not gonna say good-bye to me?
    Alex:Mer, what-what are you doing here? Don't change the subject. Don't make this a thing.
    Meredith:Don't make this a thing? Mark is dying right now. And that's it? You're just gonna leave, too?
    Alex:I'm just... I'm gonna be on the other side of the country. It's, uh, we'll talk.
    Meredith:That's what Cristina said. It's not the same. Nothing is the same. Everything is different. Everyone's leaving and everyone is dying.
    Alex:Don't make this my problem. I'm finally getting the hell outta here. I can't keep standing around being the guy who should've been on the plane that crashed. I shouldn't be here, Mer. I... I should've left this freakin' place three months ago.
    Meredith:Alex!
    Alex:Get off. Look, I'm not gonna stay in Seattle just because you don't want to be alone.

Callie:Uh, I can't keep doing this alone, Arizona. I just can't. Get up. Get the hell out of bed and snap out of this...If not for me, then for Sofia, because she lost a parent last night. And I lost my best friend. And I will be damned if I lose you, too.
    Arizona:Snap out of this? Snap out of this? How the hell am I supposed to snap out of this when you cut off my leg?

0 replies since 1/10/2012, 21:25   422 views