Meredith & Cristina Quotes

« Older   Newer »

1. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.15 - Golden Hour

Cristina: You brought this on yourself, you know? You volunteered to help run the E.R.?
    Meredith: You know, I saw a need and I filled it, like any good chief resident candidate.
    Cristina: Sadomasocochisc chief resident candidate maybe. What is up with you? You're all perky and cheerful.
    Meredith: Ah, you know, it's the, uh, fertility drugs. We have stepped it up. I'm pumped full of hormones. You know what's perky?
    Cristina: Quoi?
    Meredith: My boobs. They're huge. Am I supposed to like big boobs?
    Cristina: Oh, god, no. They'll make you fall over. So, um... Callie mentioned a thing. Or it might not be a thing. At least I hope it doesn't become a thing.
    Meredith: So, um, Callie had a thing. What kind of a thing?
    Cristina: An unexpected thing. Callie asked me to be her baby's godmother.
    Meredith: Oh. Well, you said no to that, right? You gotta say no to that.
    Cristina: Um...

Meredith: So this thing with Callie...I mean, you know it's a bad idea, right? You don't want to be Callie's baby's godmother.
    Cristina: I don't?
    Meredith: No, I mean think of how many people have to die before you even get to step up. Mark, Callie, and Arizona. That's a lot of people.
    Cristina: It is, yes. A lot of dead people.
    Meredith: Right. Whereas if you're my baby's godmother-in-waiting, it's only me and Derek. One wrong turn down a dark, twisty road, boom, you're in.
    Cristina: Okay, let's be clear. If I am ever a godparent to anyone's kid, it will be in name only. I will not be taking care of children. That's what boarding schools are for.

Cristina: Hey. I heard you lost a patient.
    Meredith: You know, it's not that I don't want to share you. I mean I don't want to share you, but that's not the reason I don't want you to be Callie's baby's godmother...It just seems like if you agree to be Callie's baby's godmother, you're saying that I'll never have a baby of my own.
    Cristina: Meredith, you know, I...I'm in no way saying anything that-that...
    Meredith: I know. It just feels that way.
    Cristina: Okay. Well, I, uh...Have to go have really uncomfortable conversation with Callie now.

10 replies since 25/9/2010, 15:51   8943 views