Meredith & Cristina Quotes

« Older   Newer »

1. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.01 - With You I'm Born Again

Meredith: Who's with derek?
    Cristina: Uh, when I left, um, Mark Sloan was with him.
    Meredith: And where's owen?
    Cristina: Um, I don't know. I- I-I think he's still talking to the police.
    Meredith: Okay, not a word of this to Derek. You have to tell Owen because he knows. Not a word. And April kepner.She knows, too.
    Cristina: Okay.
    Meredith: Well, go-- go-- go tell them. Go-- go back to the hospital and tell them right now.
    Crisitna: Don't you want me to stay for this?
    Meredith: No, I want you to go. Go and-- and make sure no one says a word to Derek.
    Cristina: Okay. Okay.

Cristina: What is wrong with you?
    Meredith: Everything is wrong. Derek is decapitating a teenager, and April Kepner is assisting, and you're sitting reading about lilies of the freakin' valley.
    Crisitna: Well, you prefer peonies?
    Meredith: We are not better. Cristina, a psychiatrist, given several opportunities, has deemed unfit to do my job. Well, he'll get over it.
    Cristina: Just go back in a couple of days.
    Meredith: You are not better.
    Cristina: Well, in a couple of days, I'll be better, too.
    Meredith: In a couple of days, you'll be married.
    Cristina: Are you trying to talk me out of this?
    Meredith: Look at me and tell me that you're sure.
    Cristina: You know, no you don't get to do this. All you get to do is help me break the tie between of the lilies of the valley and the peonies.
    Meredith: No, no, I do get to do this. I do get to do this - Derek is the love of my life, but you're my soul mate. I do get to do this. I mean, why can't it wait six months?
    Cristina: Please don't. Don't. Your flowers aren't going anywhere.
    Meredith: You broke up with him because he couldn't choose you. Just why does it have to be right now?
    Cristina: You know what I think? I think you should tell derek about the miscarriage.
    Meredith: We're talking about you.
    Cristina: We're talking about us not being "better." Then you need to tell him.
    Meredith: He's not ready. He's-- he's not okay.
    Cristina: Well, you're not okay. You should tell him.

Cristina: I never gave you any crap about your post-it.
    Meredith: You look beautiful.
    Cristina: I know. How's Owen? Is he good?
    Meredith: Owen's perfect. He's perfect.
    Cristina: Thank you.

2. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.02 - Shock to the System

Cristina: Owen washed my hair. And he told me to eat this grainy nut bar. And he booked me into surgery this morning. He is in charge of me. I'm a bride, and I'm going with it.
    Meredith: But trauma guy didn't clear you.
    Cristina: Yeah, but he said he'll figure that out. To you has already given permission? No? Still?
    Meredith: I resorted to tears. I wore bad mascara so he wouldn't miss them.
    Cristina: What... what did Derek say?
    Meredith: Oh, I will be avoiding him today.
    Cristina: So you don't have to talk to him about the baby thing?
    Meredith: No.
    Cristina: Oh. Because you left him in the pokey.
    Meredith: Yeah.
    Cristina: Did you feel different? You know, after you scribbled on the post-it? I mean, you're supposed to feel different, right?
    Meredith: Oh, well, it takes take. Give it some time.
    Cristina: I mean, your marriage is filled with secrets and felons. I mean, why am I asking your advice?

Meredith: Cristina. Cristina.
    Cristina: I can't be in here. I can't.
    Meredith: Okay, so let's go. Let's get out of here.
    Cristina: I can't... I c- I can't feel anything.
    Meredith: I know. I know. Come with me.
    Cristina: No, no. I... I can't move. I can't move my legs. I can't... I can't feel anything.
    Meredith: F-f-feel my hand. Take my hand. Do you feel that? Okay. You're okay. We're gonna go when you're ready. Okay? So you tell me when you're ready, okay?

Cristina: 50% of marriages end in divorce, so between the two of us, you and McDreamy should be fine. I thought it would fix me.
    Meredith: That's not why he married you.
    Cristina: Well, he didn't marry me. He married a corpse. I'm dead inside.
    Meredith: I told Derek. About the miscarriage, I told him. You got married, Cristina, for better or for worse. This is the worse part. The thing is, there will be better parts. You should go back.
    Cristina: Yeah?
    Meredith: Yeah.

3. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.04 - Can't Fight Biology

Meredith: Hostile uterus.
    Cristina: House hunting with my husband. At least it's not cancer.
    Meredith: At least you're calling him your husband.
    Cristina: Baby steps, whatev.
    Meredith: You coming?
    Cristina: Baby steps don't include multiple traumas.

Meredith: I need you to take my blood.
    Cristina: For what?
    Meredith: So I can get tested for the Alzheimer's gene. I mean it's time I know one way or the other. What's a little Alzheimer's too?
    Cristina: Alright. This is a lot bigger than a baby step.
    Meredith: Just do it before I change my mind.

4. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.05 - Almost Grown

Meredith: Is Teddy saying you could be fired?
    Cristina: Sounded that way.
    Meredith: Well, is she trying to scare you? Is it working?
    Cristina: I don't think so. I shouldn't be in charge of anybody.
    Meredith:Just put one foot in front of the other. Just get through the day.

5. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.06 - These Arms of Mine

Cristina: We, uh, we are fourth-year s- surgical residents. And, uh, we're friends, you know, good friends.
    Meredith: Mm. It's pretty impossible to work this closely and not become good friends.
    Cristina: Uh, sure, I mean, going through something like that, it's brought us closer.
    Meredith: Not that we weren't close before. I mean, ask anyone. We're close.
    Derek: Yeah, dr. Yang and my wife sometimes have sleepovers...in my bed with me in it.
    Cristina: So yeah, yes, it's brought us closer for sure.

Cristina: People like to say what I did was heroic, but I wasn't. It was just a thing that I had to do. I think people like to have a hero and it makes them feel better to think that they're in the middle of that horror that there's someone special working medical miracles. I don't have super special medical powers.
    Meredith: Cristina is a hero, especially to me. The truth is most surgeons could not have done what she did that day. If you had seen..
    Cristina: Stop.
    If you had seen--
    Cristina: Stop. Please just-- can you...can you just stop this?
    Meredith: Can we cut?

6. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.07 - That's Me Trying

Meredith: He's stable?
    Cristina: He's critical. I have to keep, uh, checking his acid-base balance, but, yes, he's stable-ish for now.
    Meredith: Great. So let me take over here, and you can go give his daughter an update.
    Cristina: No, you go. Um, tell her that his, uh, blood pressure is coming up..
    Meredith: She needs to hear from you.
    Cristina: Well, he needs to be monitored.
    Meredith: Well, I can do that.
    Cristina: Okay. She doesn't need to hear an update from me. All she wants is to make sure that I know that she's afraid, and I can't hear that right now...because I am scared enough as it is. I was scared when he coded. I'm scared now that he's stable. I'm scared walking across the lobby. I am scared all the time.
    Meredith: Well, let me help you.
    Cristina: You cannot help! Okay? You can't help me.

Cristina: Shouldn't you be with the patient?
    Meredith: He's prepped and in the o.R. And now you're gonna talk to me.
    Cristina: Please just go back downstairs.
    Meredith: Cristina.
    Cristina: How are you fine? How are you just completely fine? I'm ruined, okay? I am dead. I am wrecked. And you're just walking around, what, babysitting me? As if you didn't go through the same thing, too? Why are you okay?
    Meredith: I don't know.
    Cristina: You know what? You-- you were there, too, you know? You were there, too, with your sad eyes, screaming at me to save his life... I wasn't-- You know, then telling the guy to shoot you and not giving a crap about yourself or your pregnancy.
    Meredith: Cristina..
    Cristina: I didn't have a choice! And you did that! If it was anyone else on the table, if it was anyone else standing there, I would've walked away!
    Meredith: You would not have..
    Cristina: I could've walked away, and then I wouldn't be here!
    Meredith: You wouldn't have walked..
    Teddy: Walk with me, dr. Yang. Tell me everything.
    Meredith: Cristina..

7. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.10 - Adrift and at Peace

Cristina: Well, I-I should go.
    Meredith: Cristina. There are no bathrooms...Out there, you know?
    Cristina: I know.

8. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.11 - Disarm

Cristina: You want to get a drink?
    Meredith: Yeah, I do. Maybe not a real drink, actually, because I'm trying to get pregnant, and supposedly, alcohol will make my baby have three heads and 16 toes.
    Cristina: Ohh. Want to get some crack cocaine?

9. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.13 - Don't Deceive Me (Please Don't Go)

Cristina: I want Owen.
    Meredith: Go find him. What the hell..?
    Cristina: He is gonna be running around for the next hour while I sew grafts on a quadruple bypass. Owen's at the dentist. He'll be hard to find.
    Meredith: You are evil.
    Cristina: He started it.

10. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.15 - Golden Hour

Cristina: You brought this on yourself, you know? You volunteered to help run the E.R.?
    Meredith: You know, I saw a need and I filled it, like any good chief resident candidate.
    Cristina: Sadomasocochisc chief resident candidate maybe. What is up with you? You're all perky and cheerful.
    Meredith: Ah, you know, it's the, uh, fertility drugs. We have stepped it up. I'm pumped full of hormones. You know what's perky?
    Cristina: Quoi?
    Meredith: My boobs. They're huge. Am I supposed to like big boobs?
    Cristina: Oh, god, no. They'll make you fall over. So, um... Callie mentioned a thing. Or it might not be a thing. At least I hope it doesn't become a thing.
    Meredith: So, um, Callie had a thing. What kind of a thing?
    Cristina: An unexpected thing. Callie asked me to be her baby's godmother.
    Meredith: Oh. Well, you said no to that, right? You gotta say no to that.
    Cristina: Um...

Meredith: So this thing with Callie...I mean, you know it's a bad idea, right? You don't want to be Callie's baby's godmother.
    Cristina: I don't?
    Meredith: No, I mean think of how many people have to die before you even get to step up. Mark, Callie, and Arizona. That's a lot of people.
    Cristina: It is, yes. A lot of dead people.
    Meredith: Right. Whereas if you're my baby's godmother-in-waiting, it's only me and Derek. One wrong turn down a dark, twisty road, boom, you're in.
    Cristina: Okay, let's be clear. If I am ever a godparent to anyone's kid, it will be in name only. I will not be taking care of children. That's what boarding schools are for.

Cristina: Hey. I heard you lost a patient.
    Meredith: You know, it's not that I don't want to share you. I mean I don't want to share you, but that's not the reason I don't want you to be Callie's baby's godmother...It just seems like if you agree to be Callie's baby's godmother, you're saying that I'll never have a baby of my own.
    Cristina: Meredith, you know, I...I'm in no way saying anything that-that...
    Meredith: I know. It just feels that way.
    Cristina: Okay. Well, I, uh...Have to go have really uncomfortable conversation with Callie now.

11. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.16 - Not Responsible

Cristina: I mean, he knows I don't want kids. And suddenly, I'm ruining his vision of the future.
    Meredith: Don't talk to me about vision. What if I never get to operate again?
    Cristina: You could be a bartender. I had a very good time.
    Meredith: Oh, yeah. The whole five hours you bartended.
    Cristina: Free drinks.
    Meredith: You stole those drinks.
    Cristina: Joe didn't give you free drinks. Your eyes will clear up. They will.

10 replies since 25/9/2010, 15:51   8942 views