Meredith & Cristina Quotes

« Older   Newer »

1. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.07 - That's Me Trying

Meredith: He's stable?
    Cristina: He's critical. I have to keep, uh, checking his acid-base balance, but, yes, he's stable-ish for now.
    Meredith: Great. So let me take over here, and you can go give his daughter an update.
    Cristina: No, you go. Um, tell her that his, uh, blood pressure is coming up..
    Meredith: She needs to hear from you.
    Cristina: Well, he needs to be monitored.
    Meredith: Well, I can do that.
    Cristina: Okay. She doesn't need to hear an update from me. All she wants is to make sure that I know that she's afraid, and I can't hear that right now...because I am scared enough as it is. I was scared when he coded. I'm scared now that he's stable. I'm scared walking across the lobby. I am scared all the time.
    Meredith: Well, let me help you.
    Cristina: You cannot help! Okay? You can't help me.

Cristina: Shouldn't you be with the patient?
    Meredith: He's prepped and in the o.R. And now you're gonna talk to me.
    Cristina: Please just go back downstairs.
    Meredith: Cristina.
    Cristina: How are you fine? How are you just completely fine? I'm ruined, okay? I am dead. I am wrecked. And you're just walking around, what, babysitting me? As if you didn't go through the same thing, too? Why are you okay?
    Meredith: I don't know.
    Cristina: You know what? You-- you were there, too, you know? You were there, too, with your sad eyes, screaming at me to save his life... I wasn't-- You know, then telling the guy to shoot you and not giving a crap about yourself or your pregnancy.
    Meredith: Cristina..
    Cristina: I didn't have a choice! And you did that! If it was anyone else on the table, if it was anyone else standing there, I would've walked away!
    Meredith: You would not have..
    Cristina: I could've walked away, and then I wouldn't be here!
    Meredith: You wouldn't have walked..
    Teddy: Walk with me, dr. Yang. Tell me everything.
    Meredith: Cristina..

10 replies since 25/9/2010, 15:51   8943 views