Meredith & Cristina Quotes

« Older   Newer »

1. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.02 - Shock to the System

Cristina: Owen washed my hair. And he told me to eat this grainy nut bar. And he booked me into surgery this morning. He is in charge of me. I'm a bride, and I'm going with it.
    Meredith: But trauma guy didn't clear you.
    Cristina: Yeah, but he said he'll figure that out. To you has already given permission? No? Still?
    Meredith: I resorted to tears. I wore bad mascara so he wouldn't miss them.
    Cristina: What... what did Derek say?
    Meredith: Oh, I will be avoiding him today.
    Cristina: So you don't have to talk to him about the baby thing?
    Meredith: No.
    Cristina: Oh. Because you left him in the pokey.
    Meredith: Yeah.
    Cristina: Did you feel different? You know, after you scribbled on the post-it? I mean, you're supposed to feel different, right?
    Meredith: Oh, well, it takes take. Give it some time.
    Cristina: I mean, your marriage is filled with secrets and felons. I mean, why am I asking your advice?

Meredith: Cristina. Cristina.
    Cristina: I can't be in here. I can't.
    Meredith: Okay, so let's go. Let's get out of here.
    Cristina: I can't... I c- I can't feel anything.
    Meredith: I know. I know. Come with me.
    Cristina: No, no. I... I can't move. I can't move my legs. I can't... I can't feel anything.
    Meredith: F-f-feel my hand. Take my hand. Do you feel that? Okay. You're okay. We're gonna go when you're ready. Okay? So you tell me when you're ready, okay?
    Cristina: Okay.

Cristina: 50% of marriages end in divorce, so between the two of us, you and McDreamy should be fine. I thought it would fix me.
    Meredith: That's not why he married you.
    Cristina: Well, he didn't marry me. He married a corpse. I'm dead inside.
    Meredith: I told Derek. About the miscarriage, I told him. You got married, Cristina, for better or for worse. This is the worse part. The thing is, there will be better parts. You should go back.
    Cristina: Yeah?
    Meredith: Yeah.

10 replies since 25/9/2010, 15:51   8943 views