CENTRO SPOILER

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Izzie Team

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Grey’s Anatomy 9, Alex potrebbe trovare il vero amore?

La nona stagione di Grey’s Anatomy promette molto anche per personaggi di secondo piano come quello di Alex Karev (Justin Chambers): il dottore non ha mai avuto molta fortuna nelle storie d’amore da quando è stato abbandonato dalla moglie Izzie, ma i nuovi episodi della serie potrebbero vedere finalmente un nuovo rapporto che possa donargli stabilità e serenità sentimentale.

L’executive producer Shonda Rhimes ha dichiarato:

In questa stagione voglio vedere Alex trovare il vero amore.

Parole profetiche queste, a cui sono seguite altre sulla possibilità di approfondire sull’infanzia oscura del personaggio e, infine, parlare dell’abuso di sostanze stupefacenti da parte del padre tossicodipendente.

fonte

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    Question: Please, I’m dying for some Grey’s Anatomy scoop, anything will be good. Thank you. — Mateo

Ausiello: I’m hearing some really cryptic rumors about the fate of a beloved character that makes me think this title has less to do with death and more to do with… something else.

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/08/21/ask-ausiello-...mpaign=referral

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    Altro PROMO by Spoilerati

Group
    Izzie Team

Status
    la frase finale del promo.. Chi sopravviverà?
    quindi mark morirà sicuramente.

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    Non penso, è prevista la sua presenza in altri episodi della stagione.. arizona forse?

Altri spoiler:

I have read a rumour of the possibility that Jessica Capshaw will not be returning to Grey’s Anatomy for season 9. Do you have any information regarding this rumour? Thanks! – Scully
    I don’t. But the promos that keep popping up have me worried. What also worries me? What Shonda Rhimes told me during our last chat. “I can’t say anything other than [Callie and Arizona’s arc] is interesting. There’s a big story this year in the Callie camp – but that’s all I’m going to say.” Now, please leave me so I may watch the latest promo on a loop in peace. (Also, read this great chat EW’s Tanner Stransky had with Mrs. Former-Chief, Loretta Devine.)

Any Grey’s Anatomy scoop on MerDer? How will Meredith deal with Lexie’s death? Will Derek ever be able to operate again? Thanks. — Barbara
    Mere will deal in a way that’s a little surprising. And as for Derek, I think it’s safe to say that he’ll always be a doctor, but says Rhimes, he’ll deal with the question of “what kind of doctor are you when you can’t do the thing you’re greatest at any more?” “We’re going to see him head back, but there is that question for him,” she says. 34 days to go, people!

6. girlpower83

User deleted

beh mark sappiamo che comunque rimarrà poco, quindi boh arizona si salverà???speriamo....

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    boh dagli ultimi spoiler non sembra neanche lei visto che shonda ha in mente una storyline.. magari non muore nessuno.. :) seeeeeee

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Exclusive: Debbie Allen Returning to Grey's Anatomy as Jackson's Mother

Debbie Allen is returning to Grey's Anatomy both in front of and behind the camera!

Allen will reprise her role as Catherine Avery, the mother of Jackson Avery (Jesse Williams), for at least one episode in the upcoming ninth season, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Details on Catherine's return are scarce, though we know she'll pop up in the fourth episode. The last we saw of the Avery matriarch, she had quite the fling with Richard Webber (James Pickens Jr.) during the medical board exams, much to Jackson's chagrin.

Grey's Anatomy Exclusive: Debbie Allen to direct again in Season 9

As we first reported, Allen will also step behind the camera to direct this season's third episode. The ninth season picks up two to three months after the Stranded Six Five (RIP Lexie!) were rescued after the plane crash. The second episode will jump back in time to when they were rescued, while the Allen-directed episode will jump back to the present timeline, which will find some doctors outside of Seattle Grace with new jobs.

Grey's Anatomy returns Thursday, Sept. 27 at 9/8c on ABC.

fonte

9. Delenalovers.

User deleted

Mi ha messo un'ansia questo promo .-.

CITAZIONE
    How will Meredith deal with Lexie’s death?
    Mere will deal in a way that’s a little surprising.

Spero che questo non significhi che Lexie venga completamente dimenticata. Capisco che Meredith adesso è più forte e può affrontare molte cose, capisco che non la vedremo piangere la sorella per tutta la stagione, ma spero che qualche riferimento ad un personaggio così importante come Lexie ci sia durante la stagione, o finiremo come per George e Izzie, ricordati a malapena in due episodi .-.

Edited by Delenalovers. - 29/8/2012, 10:37

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Please give us some Meredith scoop on Grey's Anatomy! — Jen
    NATALIE: Get ready to meet the new Nazi: Meredith! "She's definitely angry at the beginning of the season," Ellen Pompeo tells us. "She's angry about all the stuff that happened, so she's teaching her interns and she's really mean to them. It's an homage to the first Dr. Grey, Meredith's mother, who is the first bitch surgeon, so I get to channel Kate Burton and be mean."

fonte

11. ICamaleonte

User deleted

Ecco un poco di Spoiler:
    Crstina va a trovare qualcuno

Quando April e Jackson tornano a Seattle

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Grey's Anatomy to Air Standalone Meredith and Cristina-Centric Episode

In the grand tradition of Season 7′s musical detour and Season 8′s alternate reality head trip, Grey’s Anatomy is planning another out-there hour in Season 9 — although this one will focus on only one of the ABC drama’s core dynamics. “It’s just the story of Meredith and Cristina,” shares series creator Shonda Rhimes. “It’s really going to be original. I don’t think we’ve ever told a story the way we’re telling a story in this episode.” RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Throws a Wedding — But Who’s Getting Hitched? Rhimes declines to specify what genre the standalone installment will fall into, hinting only that, “It’s not a regular episode. I won’t be able to explain what the gimmick is until I’ve seen it shot and we’ve decided on the visual style of it. But it is going to be fairly different.” What do you think Rhimes has up her sleeve for Mer and “Her Person?” Hit the comments with your predictions. And remember, Season 9 of Grey’s Anatomy premieres Thursday, Sept. 27 at 9/8c.

Fonte: http://tvline.com/2012/08/30/greys-anatomy...mpaign=referral

13. Delenalovers.

User deleted

Mi piace questa cosa dell'episodio interamente dedicato a Meredith e Cristina =)
    A quanto pare, April ridarà l'esame, visto che indossa il camice blu =)

14. ICamaleonte

User deleted

Se ho capito bene chi non passa l'esame ha comunque finito il tirocinio e quindi può indossre il camice blu, solo che non è abilitato a fare alcune operazini sensa supervisione.
    Gli specializzandi con l'aumentare dell'anzianità guadagnono il diritto di eseguire operazioni sempre più complesse sensa un superiore in sala che vegli sul loro operato.
    In un ospedale avere un dottore che non può eseguire tutte le operazioni è un peso morto.

leggendo sulla rete chi non ha superato l'esame deve attendere circa sei mesi prima di renderlo e nel frattempo se va bene trovi lavoro in qualche ambulatorio/ospedale sperduto

15. Meredith&Cristina4ever

User deleted

secondo me perderemo mark..
    anche se la cosa mi intristisce parecchio

in ogni caso non sto leggendo lo spoiler quindi per favore non spoileratemi la stagione anche se la curiosità è forte *-*

216 replies since 19/5/2012, 10:26   4768 views