Sta benissimo con i capelli cosi!

2. Meredith Shepherd

User deleted

Si è vero, sta benissimo!!

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Chandra Wilson reveals to ET how she juggles stardom with motherhood and discusses whether there's a spin-off in the works for her!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to being one of TV's most famous surgeons, "Grey's Anatomy" star CHANDRA WILSON is also a mother of three young children, ages 13, 8, and 16 months, which, needless to say, keeps her busy!

So how does she do it?

"Just like everyone else that has to work and do it," she tells ET. "My schedule is different every single day, so the majority of the time I am able to be home and do the homework. I may not be able to do breakfast, lunch and dinner, but usually I can do two of the three."

Chandra's schedule may be getting busier, since there's speculation she could be moving with KATE WALSH to the much-talked about spin-off.

"There's no telling in Shonda-land," she says, referring to show creator SHONDA RHIMES. "We find out when it happens!"

The SAG winner did find time to make a grocery run as ET tagged along to experience a day in the life of the "everyday mom turned award-winning actress"!

Although starring in one of the most popular shows on TV, Chandra remains a practical coupon clipper who still does her own shopping!

"Who knows if I'm going to have a job after ['Grey's']," she admits. "So [I] don't get used to not going to the store, so I won't have to go into shock when it's time for me to go back!"

And Chandra says that having a house full of finicky eaters can make it difficult to shop, but she's convinced her kids to snack on things like apples, oranges and bananas. Her trick is to not tell them it's good for them, otherwise, "they run, they run, they run," she says.

Teaching her family about nutrition is just one of the reasons Chandra is partnering up with Sara Lee to help draw attention to the benefits of eating 100 percent whole wheat and educating families on the importance of a nutritional diet.

"I'm trying to switch over the food choices and what it is I'm using," she says, revealing that she snuck the wheat bread into her kids' lunches. "I was making their sandwiches with it for a week and they didn't ever realize."

And Chandra, who says she was already starting to integrate healthy ingredients into her life before teaming up with Sara Lee, says her health has nothing to do with what the scale says.

"It's about feeling good, feeling good in your clothes," she says. "As you age your body changes, you have children, things move. My hips aren't where they were 20 years ago. Everything is in a different place, and that's perfectly fine and it's normal. The point is to be as healthy as I can possibly be."

4. Dr. Callie Torrez

User deleted

a proposito dela sua eta... ma x caso v siete soffermati a vedere la faccia d ellen ... ru go sa! ahaha

5. LovelyIz

User deleted

E' vero, lei ha molte meno rughe!

6. fata.ariellina

User deleted

image image

modificato primo post.

Edited by LovelyIz - 24/4/2007, 09:09

7. Meredith Shepherd

User deleted

Vorrei essere aggiunta

8. Dany04459

User deleted

anke io!! è troppo forte

9. fata.ariellina

User deleted

aggiunta!!

10. Dr. Callie Torrez

User deleted

Aggiungetemi!

SPOILER (click to view)
    perche ha convinto Iziie a non fare piu muffin e a tornare in ospedale

SPOILER (click to view)
    perchè si è addolcita con il parto

perchè è l'unica che capisce tutte le siituazioni

11. addie_07

User deleted

io la bailey l'adoro
    perché nonostante la sua apparente durezza è lei quella a cui derek si è rivolto quando nn sapeva cm comportarsi cn mer e addison
    perché ha chiamato suo figlio col nome di george
    perché in fondo tutti la amano (george nn vedeva l'ora k tornasse e l'ha pure abbracciata)
    perché addison vuole solo lei per curare "il suo problemino"
    perché è una donna con le "palle"
    SPOILER (click to view)
    perché ha pianto quando ha staccato la spina al padre di george

12. miss_butterfly

User deleted

adoro questa donna per il semplice fatto che mi fa morire dalle risate quando si scopre dolce con gli altri e perchè fa ridere quando fa il "capo" dei tirocinanti! :D

posso essere aggiunta pure io???

13. fata.ariellina

User deleted

aggiunta.

14. )kika(

User deleted

io!posso essere aggiunta??w la nazi!

15. Addison Montgomery

User deleted

Aggiunta!

59 replies since 1/11/2006, 12:03   810 views