I'm the Chief

Status
    wow..proprio un bel ragazzo!!

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Smooth Operator: Getting McSteamy with Grey's Anatomy's Eric Dane

Just when fans of Grey’s Anatomy had a hard enough time deciding which of the show’s hunky doctors they most wanted to get a full physical examination from, in walks plastic surgeon Mark Sloan. With chiseled good look and impeccable abs that had the ladies forgetting reigning hospital heartthrob “McDreamy” in favor of “McSteamy,” the bad boy doc’s bedside manner is causing nothing but trouble. Hollywood.com has a consultation with Eric Dane, the actor whose heat creates Sloan’s McSteam.

Hollywood.com: Your character is becoming more and more integral to the show with each new episode. Did you know that's how it was going to be when you signed on to play the part?

Eric Dane: Well, I knew that they would have to kind of mix me into the other already established relationships in the hospital pretty quickly, and I think that they're doing a really good job of that. It's totally believable, too.

HW: Yeah—You're causing a lot of trouble.

ED: Causing a lot of trouble! I think that's why I'm there, and I'm sure eventually that the trouble will end and I'll just be another doctor.

HW: What's been the most fun part of playing him?

ED: Well, he's an unpredictable character in an unpredictable world. You never know what's going to happen with him next. So I like the character.

HW: Are you hoping to get a regular relationship going with one of the characters, with one of the ladies on the show?

ED: Well, I think that he should be with Addison. That's who he came to the hospital to get. Now I don't know if that's where it's going. I think the most important relationship that needs to be mended is the relationship with him and Derek.

HW: Do you think we’ll see these two guys work out their problems?

ED: I think that's what should happen first and foremost. I don't know if the relationship with Addison is ever going to be anything more than what it is right now, but I think that what is of paramount importance is that his relationship with Derek is healed.

HW: I was surprised when Sloan made a play for Meredith after all the talk he gave to McDreamy about mending their rift.

ED: Yeah, but that's him. I don't think that he would ever touch her. I don't think so. I think that he respects his friend and I don't think that he would do that. I don't think that he would make that mistake again. As much as a mistake it may have been I'm sure in Mark Sloan's world it was justifiable. But I don't think that he would do that to someone again. I think that it's just in his nature to flirt.

HW: How has your life changed since the day you started on the show?

ED: A lot of people watch that show, man! I get recognized a lot and that's nice because for an actor that means that your work is getting seen. That's always a great thing, to be on a show that's watched by so many people.

HW: When you go to work do you have any input on where your character goes, or do you just say, “Tell me what to do and I'm here to do it?”

ED: Well, we can always pitch ideas to the writers, but the writers are so good so it's almost unnecessary. Creatively we get enough to work with that I haven't found myself wanting to take this character in a different direction. I'm very happy with what they're doing with him.

HW: Are you getting enough medical knowledge now that if someone next to you gets a nose bleed that you could help them out?

ED: Yeah. I can definitely put a band-aid on a skinned knee. I'm adept at applying bandages.

HW: And everyone was talking about the infamous dust-up between a couple of your co-workers. Is everything is good on the set now? Is everyone friendly and cool again?

ED: Of course. Nothing was ever not cool. I think it was always good. I think that it was grossly exaggerated in the media. I think that everyone has moved on from whatever it was that happened. I wasn't even around.

HW: Did all the reportage make it worse for you guys in terms of dealing with it?

ED: Absolutely. Well, the situation was what it was and it wasn't really--like I said, man, in my estimation it was wildly exaggerated by the media and by the time the media got a hold of it I think that everyone had moved on anyway.

HW: Are you ready to carry the “McSteamy” tag with you for the next several years? Are you cool with that?

ED: I would love to, man. It's done nothing but good for me so why wouldn't I?

Fonte

7. Meredith_Shepherd

User deleted

dopo traduco!

8. Meredith_Shepherd

User deleted

Eric Dane, il McSteamy di Grey's Anatomy

Quando i fan di GA hanno avuto la possibilità di decidere da quale degli ottimi dottori del telefilm farsi fare un esame fisico completo, la scelta è caduta sul chirurgo plastico Mark Sloan. Le donne hanno dimenticato il sexy e perfetto McDreamy in favore di McSteamy, il ragazzo cattivo che porta solo guai. Hollywood.com ha parlato con Eric Dane, l’attore che interpreta McSteamy.

Hollywood.com: Il tuo personaggio sta diventando sempre più importante proseguendo con gli episodi. Lo sapevi che sarebbe successo quando ti hanno affidato la parte?

Eric Dane: Beh, sapevo che avrebbero voluto inserirmi velocemente nelle altre relazioni già instaurate nell’ospedale, e penso che stiano facendo un ottimo lavoro. E’ anche completamente credibile.

HW: Già, stai causando un sacco di problemi.

ED: Causando un sacco di problemi! Penso che è per questo che sono qui, e sono sicuro che alla fine i problemi finiranno e sarò tutt’un altro dottore.

HW: Qual è stata la parte più divertente che hai interpretato?

ED: Beh, ecco… è un personaggio imprevedibile in un mondo imprevedibile. Non sai mai cosa gli succederà poi. Così mi piace il personaggio.

HW: Speri ti avere una relazione fissa con uno dei personaggi, con una delle donne del telefilm?

ED: Beh, penso che dovrebbe stare con Addison. E’ venuto all’ospedale per averla. Ora non so cosa succederà. Penso che la relazione più importante da sistemare sia la sua con Derek.

HW: Pensi che vedremo questi due ragazzi risolvere i loro problemi?

ED: Credo che questo dovrebbe succedere prima di tutto. Non so se la relazione con Addison si svilupperà più di quanto lo sia ora, ma penso che la cosa più importante sia di sistemare la sua relazione con Derek.

HW: Sono rimasto sorpreso quando Sloan ci ha provato con Meredith dopo tutto quello che ha detto a McDreamy sul superare il loro contrasto.

ED: Già, ma è lui! Non penso che l’avrebbe mai toccata. Non lo penso. Penso che rispetti il suo amico e non credo che lo farebbe. Non penso che farebbe lo stesso errore di nuovo. Per quanto sia stato un errore, credo nella parola di Mark Sloan “giustificabile” Ma non penso che lo rifarebbe. Penso che sia la sua natura flirtare.

HW: Com’è cambiata la tua vita da quando hai iniziato con GA?

ED: Caspita, un sacco di persone lo guardano! Vengo riconosciuto molto e questo è bello per un attore perché significa che il tuo lavoro sta venendo fuori. E’ sempre una grande cosa, essere parte di un telefilm che viene seguito da così tante persone.

HW: Quando vai a lavoro decidi anche tu sul tuo personaggio oppure dici, “Hey, datemi quello che devo fare e lo faccio!”?

ED: Ecco, diamo sempre idee ai produttori, ma loro sono così bravi che non ce n’è bisogno. Abbiamo abbastanza su cui lavorare che nn avrei voluto il mio personaggio in un altro modo.

HW: Stai ottenendo abbastanza conoscenze mediche al punto di poter aiutare una persona che le sanguina il naso?

ED: Sì. Posso certamente mettergli una benda. Sono l’addetto delle bendature.

HW: E tutti parlano del litigio di due tuoi colleghi. Ora è tutto a posto sul set? Siete di nuovo tutti amici?

ED: Certo. Nulla è stato brutto. Penso che sia stato tutto sempre ok. Credo che i media abbiano ingrandito tutto. Penso che tutti abbiano superato quanto successo. Non se ne parla più.

HW: Tutti i reportage vi hanno reso più difficile la cosa?

ED: Assolutamente. Allora, la situazione che era e non era veramente- - come ho detto, è stata ampliamente ingrandita ed esagerata dai media e quando i media nn ne hanno più parlato, tutti l’hanno superata.

HW: Sei pronto per portarti “McSteamy” per ancora diversi anni? Ti senti bene con questo?

ED: Mi piacerebbe, caspita. Mi ha fatto solo del bene, quindi perché non dovrei?

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    wow!! sembra simpatico!

10. Meredith_Shepherd

User deleted

sì sembra veramente simpatico, alla mano!

11. Meredith Shepherd

User deleted

Vero, molto simpatico!

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    Fonte

Edited by pikkola_stella - 17/12/2006, 22:43

13. Meredith_Shepherd

User deleted

che begli occhi che ha! ma lo prefersico quando è più sul biondo!

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    gli occhi sono belli
    il colore dei capelli nn tanto
    è tenebroso!

15. Meredith Shepherd

User deleted

Che figo!! :sbav:

342 replies since 10/10/2006, 15:14   3141 views