Cerchi una quote o un dialogo in italiano? Scrivi qui!

« Older   Newer »

1. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

Meredith e Denny 3x16/3x17:

Meredith Grey: You think I want to be here? I swam. I fought. Hard. The water was cold.
    Denny Duquette: Alright, but that thing in the tub. What was that?
    Meredith Grey: It wasn't anything! It was... You see me in the tub?
    Denny Duquette: I do *not* see women in the bathtub. I *wish* I saw wo - We know things.

Denny Duquette: What happened in that water?
    Meredith Grey: I *swam.* I *fought!*
    Denny Duquette: No, you didn't. You *can't* stay here, Meredith.
    Meredith Grey: I don't WANT to!
    Denny Duquette: Yeah, you do. It's easier, but you can't. Because George's dad died. Because Izzie lost me. And Cristina - When she was nine, she was in a car accident with her father. And he bled out right in front of her while they waited for an ambulance to arrive. And Alex...
    Meredith Grey: Stop.
    Denny Duquette: They're *barely* breathing. This will break them. None of them deserves that. And this, this is the big one, so you pay attention. Do you know what kind of miracle it is that Derek is who he is? Do you know how rare it is that someone like him even exists? He's an optimist. He still believes in true love and soulmates. He's waiting for you. And if you don't come back from this, you will change who he is.

Meredith Grey: I *was* swimming. I was fighting. And then I thought, just for a second, I thought 'What's the point?' And I let go. I stopped fighting. Don't tell anybody.
    Denny Duquette: Okay.

[Denny smiles]
    Meredith Grey: What?
    Denny Duquette: Izzie...
    Meredith Grey: You can see her?
    Denny Duquette: No. Sometimes we'll be in the same place at exactly the same time, and I can almost hear her voice. It's like I'm touching her. I like to believe she knows I'm there. That's all you get. That's it. Moments with the people you love. And they'll move on, and you'll want them to move on, but still, Meredith, that is all you get. Moments.
    Meredith Grey: Is this really happening?
    Denny Duquette: I don't know. This is your afterlife, not mine.

Dichiarazione di Denny a Izzie 2x26/2x27:

Denny: What? You like your men sick and feeble? You don't dig healthy guys?
    Izzie: I... I dig you.
    Denny: Then why are you all swirly and twitchy?
    Izzie: No, I'm not.
    Denny: Yeah. You are swirly and twitchy. It's 'cause I asked you to marry me.
    Izzie: So you remember that?
    Denny: It’s not the kind of thing I'd forget.
    Izzie: Yeah. Look, Denny, um, I'm giving you an out.
    Denny: Excuse me?
    Izzie: I'm giving you an out. I mean... You thought you were dying and I was saving your life and well, you know, it was so [gasp]. So, I won't hold it against you or be hurt or offended if you wanna take your proposal back... I'm giving you an out.
    Denny: I don't wanna an out.
    Izzie: You should take the out. [laughs nervously] We can't get married. I mean, that would be crazy, insane. We should date, and have sex. Plenty of sex. You know, when your heart gets better and you're out of the hospital, all the sex you can handle. But marriage is, um, marriage.
    Denny: OK, it's my turn now.
    Izzie: But I need to . . .
    Denny: No, no. We're taking turns. I've decided. It's polite and it keeps me from yelling. When it's your turn again, you can talk. [Pause] For five years, I've had to live by the choices of my doctors. The guys that cut me open decided my life; there wasn't one choice that was mine. And now, I have this heart that beats and works. I get to be like everybody else, I get to make my own decisions, have my own life, do whatever the damned hell I choose. Now here's the good part, so you listen close, what I choose, is you. You're who I want to wake up with and go to bed with and do everything in between with. And do everything in between with. I get a choice now. I get to choose. I choose you, Izzie Stevens. Okay, it's your turn again.

2. Lexie Grey;

User deleted

Stavo cercando la quote, della seconda stagione dove parlano tutti e non solo Meredith. Qualcuno l'ha? Mi sembra che una delle scene su cui parlavano era Burke a terra dopo che gli avevano sparato. In inglese, se c'è :)

3. Izzie Stevens

User deleted

dovebbe essere la riflessione della 2x26-27 può essere?

4. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

Sisi, eccolo:

Meredith: Human beings need a lot of things to feel alive.
    George: Family...
    Cristina: Love...
    Izzie: Sex.
    Derek: But we only need one thing...
    Burke: To actually be alive.
    Cristina: We need a beating heart.
    Addison: When our heart is threatened...
    Alex: we respond in one of two ways.
    George: We either run...
    Derek: Or...
    Izzie: we attack.
    Chief: There's a scientific term for this:
    Alex: Fight...
    Addison: or flight.
    Bailey: It's instinct...
    Meredith: We can't control it.
    Izzie: Or can we?

5. zimona

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Lexie Grey; @ 25/9/2009, 17:26)
    Stavo cercando la quote, della seconda stagione dove parlano tutti e non solo Meredith. Qualcuno l'ha? Mi sembra che una delle scene su cui parlavano era Burke a terra dopo che gli avevano sparato. In inglese, se c'è :)

Ste :cry:

6. Lexie Grey;

User deleted

Grazie mille ^_^ Non mi ricordavo la puntata XD
    Simo, mi serviva la parte di Addie :cry:

7. Valery_16

User deleted

Grazie mille Fede, sei stata gentilissima!!

8. zimona

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Lexie Grey; @ 26/9/2009, 10:43)
    Grazie mille ^_^ Non mi ricordavo la puntata XD
    Simo, mi serviva la parte di Addie :cry:

:cry:

9. ~ Amane Misa:;

User deleted

Cerco il discorso dei voti che meredith e derek si fanno nell'ultima puntata della 5^ stagione x "sposarsi".. a partire da quando derek chiede a lei se ha un foglio e una penna... in italiano se possibile.. grazie:D

10. ~ M i k e

User deleted

Vorrei se possibile, in "lingua originale", questa frase di Izzie riferita alla Dermatologia!
    SPOILER (click to view)
    "Cristina ha scoperto un mondo magico in cui i medici sono felici i pazienti simpatici e nessuno urla o ruba interventi!
    Tutti si massaggiano a vicenda...per tutto il giorno."

11. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

Io non sono riuscita a trovarla, mi spiace.

12. zimona

User deleted

Eccola^^

CITAZIONE
    Cristina found this magical world where doctors are happy and patients are pleasant and no one is screaming or stealing surgeries. Everyone just rubs each other all day long.

13. +Eralin+

User deleted

CITAZIONE (zimona @ 18/10/2009, 11:33)
    CITAZIONE
    Cristina found this magical world where doctors are happy and patients are pleasant and no one is screaming or stealing surgeries. Everyone just rubs each other all day long.

E trascinano i piedi per aver dormito troppo! XDDD

14. ~ M i k e

User deleted

Grazie sia Fede che Zimonaaaa!!!! ^_^
    Veramente tantoooooooooo! :):):)

15. zimona

User deleted

Di nulla =)

105 replies since 16/1/2008, 12:07   2978 views