Cerchi una quote o un dialogo in italiano? Scrivi qui!

« Older   Newer »

1. ~ dany.grey

User deleted

Derek: Meredith.
    Meredith: Brain man, stupid, corny, idiotic. I cannot believe I did this. Stupid loser… son of a….. ! I could be at home instead of… ugh! stupid… reason.
    Derek: Meredith.
    Meredith: Where have you been? I’ve been waiting and waiting for you and I did this stupid, embarrassing, humiliating, corny thing, and I was just gonna tell you that this over here is our kitchen and this is our living room and over there, that’s the room where our kids could play. I had this whole thing about “I was gonna build us a house,” but I don’t build houses because I’m a surgeon and now I’m here feeling like a lame-ass loser but I don’t build houses. I got all whole and healed, and you don’t show up. And now it’s all ruined because you took so long to come home and I couldn’t even find that bottle of champagne.
    Derek: Mm-hmm. This is the kitchen? Living room? Little small. I think the view is much better from here and that’s the room where the kids are gonna play? Hmm. Where’s our bedroom?
    Meredith: I’m still mad at you, and I don’t know if I trust you. I want to trust you, but I don’t know if I do. So I’m just gonna try and trust you because I believe that we can be extraordinary together rather than ordinary apart and I wanna be…

Derek: I have to go.
    Meredith: What?
    Derek: In order to kiss the way I want you, in order to do more than kiss you, I need to speak to Rose. I want my conscience clear so that I can do more than kiss you. Stay here. Don’t move. Wait for me.
    Meredith is smiling and happy as Derek walks away.

105 replies since 16/1/2008, 12:07   2992 views