Meredith Grey Quotes

« Older   Newer »

1. ~Lovely

User deleted

Qui vengono raccolte tutte le quote di Meredith Grey,
    dalla prima stagione in lingua originale.

Meredith: I wore my new lip gloss because my ex-boyfriend's wife looks like Isabella freakin' Rossellini and I'm like... me. I'm trying to outdo her when she's the victim here, how crazy is that? [S02E1]

Meredith: [brushing off Derek] I am a sink with an open drain. Anything you say runs straight out. [Storms off] [S02E2]

Meredith: [to George] What are you doing with Olivia? You're letting her think you're emotionally available. You're letting her think she has a chance. And there is nothing worse in the world than thinking you have a chance when you really don't. [S02E2]

Meredith: But why did you swallow 10 doll heads?
    Patient: Because 11 would have been too much... [S02E2]

2. sara_zac

User deleted

Vanno bene queste?
    Dr. Meredith Grey: Don't look at me like that.
    Dr. Derek Shepherd: Like what?
    Dr. Meredith Grey: Like you've seen me naked!

Dr. Meredith Grey: I am not lost. Okay?

Dr. Meredith Grey: At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines... that are way too dangerous to cross.

Dr. Meredith Grey: You know how when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy tales, that fantasy of what your life would be, white dress, prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill. You would lie in bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Prince Charming, they were so close you could taste them, but eventually you grow up, one day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is its hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely cause almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.
    (Questa credo sia la riflessione..xD)

Dr. Meredith Grey: I can't kick them out, they just moved in. I asked them to move in.

Dr. Meredith Grey: Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop.

Dr. Meredith Grey: The fantasy is simple. Pleasure is good. And twice as much pleasure is better. That pain is bad. And no pain is better. But the reality is different. The reality is that pain is there to tell us something. And there is only so much pleasure we can take without getting a stomachache. And maybe that's okay. Maybe some fantasies are only supposed to live in our dreams.

Devo citare la fonte?

1 replies since 1/9/2007, 20:54   286 views