9.04 - I Saw Her Standing There Quotes

« Older   Newer »

1. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

9.04 - I Saw Her Standing There Quotes

Meredith: My idiot intern thinks she found a rare tumor. So now I have to go in and tell her that she's wrong.
    Derek: Well I'm sure she'll still be wrong in twenty minutes. I can take care of Zola this morning. I don't have a lecture until ten. I'm still not sure it justifies the size of my paycheck.
    Meredith: You're a great teacher. I should know...

Meredith: This is a cry for help.
    Cristina: No, this is a cry for an orgasm.

Derek: I hate teaching.
    Meredith: You love teaching.
    Derek: I just never realized how much I rely on just having them be able to watch me do the thing.
    Meredith: I used to love it when you stood behind me and whisper instructions in my ear…
    Derek: Well, I can't do that with all the kids. I guess your intern didn't like finding out she was wrong about the tumor.
    Meredith: No. She didn't like it at all.

Callie: Well, you know how they say one of the biggest things couples fight about is money? Turns out money fights ain't got nothing on an amputation fight.
    Owen: I can imagine.
    Callie: Yeah, but I can't get mad or yell, because then I'm the woman yelling at her one-legged wife. So I've been sleeping at Mark's, I don't think I can take another night in my dead best friend's bed. It just reminds me that he's gone, and I end up having the worst dreams. It's getting so bad, I even considered asking Shepherd if I could crash in his trailer in the woods.
    Owen: Mm. That's pretty bad.
    Callie: Sorry. That was a lot.
    Owen: It's fine. Honestly...I haven't been sleeping too well, either.

Derek: That's a big tumor. She didn't even tell me about it. I found out through one of my interns. My wife is bubble wrapping me.
    Owen: Shepherd, you have a reputation for needing to be bubble wrapped.
    Derek: Excuse me?
    Owen: You fight for your patients against the worst possible odds, but when things get messy personally, you're gone Off to the woods to drink and grow a beard. And with everything that's happened and this lawsuit keeping it all alive,maybe she just...worried that the slightest little thing is gonna make you run off to that trailer and leave her alone in the house you gave her, not sleeping at night because whichever room she lays down in, she just can't get away from the fact that you're just not there.
    Derek: Sounds like you had that all teed up and ready to go.
    Owen: Yeah. Yeah, well, a version of it. It's meant for somebody else, you know, but, uh, it kind of works here, too.
    Derek: You don't think she's coming back.
    Owen: No. No, I don't.

Alex: We need you back.
    Arizona: I'm trying.
    Alex: You know, Callie's trying too.

Jackson: You hurt my mom and I hurt you.
    Webber: I won't hurt your mom, I like her.
    Jackson: I dont like that you like her.
    Webber: Man to man, you're just gonna have to deal with it. You don't want a piece of this. Not today.
    Jackson: I'm watching you.
    Webber: I hope you like the view.

Derek: How was your day?
    Meredith: Fine.
    Derek: How about the tumor? I was in the gallery.
    Meredith: That was no big deal.
    Derek: I'm not gonna grow a beard and run off and live in the woods anymore. If you have a good day, I wanna hear about it.
    Meredith: It was amazing actually. I didn't know where the hell to start. I stood there staring at the thing forever. I knew that supraceliac aorta was gonna be a bitch to get around. And I couldn't risk clamping without killing off the gut in the kidneys. And then finally it just came to me… Mannick's maneuver.
    Derek: That's a trauma move.
    Meredith: Right. And it exposed the other side of the kidney, and I had a perfect visualization.
    (Derek kisses her hard)
    Meredith: What is that for?
    Derek: Contact high. I might not come down for hours.

Callie: Okay, uh, Sofia's down for the night. And, uh, I'll be at Mark's if you need anything.
    Arizona: "American bake-off" is on in a few minutes.

0 replies since 6/11/2012, 20:07   103 views