CENTRO SPOILER

« Older   Newer »

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    Tweets sul finale di stagione 9x23 9x24

2. Delenalovers.

User deleted

Che altro si sarà inventata Shonda questa volta?

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    Spoilers sul season finale

CITAZIONE
    A natural disaster is heading straight for Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital on ABC's Grey's Anatomy.

After several cryptic tweets from showrunner Shonda Rhimes, sources close to the ABC medical drama tell The Hollywood Reporter that the season nine finale will feature a superstorm.

The natural disaster will begin in the penultimate episode of the season -- titled "Readiness Is All" -- set for May 9, with the storm hitting full force in the May 16 finale, fittingly titled "Perfect Storm." The superstorm will affect the recently renamed hospital and cause its staff to go into crisis mode in an hour that is being described as very intense with a lot of "major" things changing for the characters in the final two episodes of the season.

Read more at Hollywood Reporter

4. Delenalovers.

User deleted

Bè direi che la tempesta è una delle poche tragedie che Shonda non ha ancora utilizzato XD Adesso manca solo un'eruzione vulcanica e l'invasione degli alieni XD

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    si dai per le prossime due stagioni, con le tue idee è a posto con le catastrofi!

6. Choref

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Delenalovers. @ 24/4/2013, 09:48) 
    Bè direi che la tempesta è una delle poche tragedie che Shonda non ha ancora utilizzato XD Adesso manca solo un'eruzione vulcanica e l'invasione degli alieni XD

Hahahahah è assurda quella donna!

Group
    I'm the Chief

Status
    Spoiler sugli ultimi due episodi della nona stagione:

CITAZIONE
    A storm is coming on Grey's Anatomy and sending the doctors of the Grey Sloan Memorial scrambling to deal with difficulties that comes with torrential downpour and power outages in the final two episodes of Season 9.

"The hospital is going to find itself dealing with some technical difficulties," executive producer Shonda Rhimes tells TVGuide.com. "The general outcropping of what happens when patient care is affected by the need to move patients and the need to deal with all the things that happen when a storm happens. They're going to be facing a lot of challenges."

Camila Luddington Interview

CITAZIONE
    THR: Will Alex kick "Chest Peckwell's" butt for what he presumably did to Jo?
    Camilla Luddington: Alex instantly feels protective of Jo. He's obviously horrified by the situation and as much as she'd like him to stay home with her all night, that doesn't happen. This is Alex we are talking about after all, and for better or worse, he does what he thinks is necessary in the moment.

THR: What will surprise us about what happened between Jo and Jason?
    Luddington: Hearing Jo talk about their relationship -- it's shocking how toxic the situation got between them. She was trying to make something work that never would, and she desperately wanted to talk to Alex about what went on behind the scenes but him divulging private past information about her to Jason, even mistakenly, was extremely hurtful. She felt alone in dealing with Jason.

intervista completa

Shonda Rhimes Interview

CITAZIONE
    The Hollywood Reporter: One doc fights for their life in the finale. Compared with the plane crash, which ultimately claimed Lexie and Mark's lives, how deadly can we expect this year to be?
    Shonda Rhimes: We're definitely going to see some people in jeopardy. When we leave the season, we're definitely going to be worried about one of our own. I don't think that anything can match the brutality of last year's finale for me. I just watched it again recently and was kind of surprised myself about the brutality of it. I don't think we're going to match that but for a lot of our characters, it's a much more emotional. There's a lot of emotional death.

THR: How will Owen and Cristina address the Ethan situation? They've been through this before -- Cris has been steadfast about not wanting children. How will this be different? Is she willing to lose Owen?
    Rhimes: They keep tabling this discussion because they truly love each other. They got divorced so they could take it off the table. Now, they've reached a point where it's going to be something that they can no longer table. They can no longer not talk about this. They're going to actually have the conversation. That's where we're headed.

THR: Should we be concerned for them?
    Rhimes: We should be concerned about the future of every couple.

intervista completa

Shonda Rhimes on the 'Calzona' Scene that Left the Cast 'Stunned'

CITAZIONE
    Grey’s Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes added another sharp turn to Callie and Arizona’s rollercoaster year this week with the introduction of Hilarie Burton’s potential third wheel Lauren.

As of now, Arizona has yet to reciprocate the flirty doc’s advances, but a lot can — and it sounds like will — happen in this season’s final two episodes.

“We’re equal opportunity over here at Grey’s Anatomy,” maintains Rhimes of a possible ‘Calzona’ cheating scandal. “Straight people have their cheating moments all of the time. We’ve created this relationship that’s very interesting and complex, and I feel like we’re at a moment where this [temptation] feels earned. We’re doing something that feels very in keeping with what’s right for these characters.”

The exact nature of that “something” was provocative enough to bring the show’s season finale table read to a brief standstill. “There was a [Calzona] scene that was such a breathtaking moment that it stunned everyone into silence,” Rhimes recalls, adding, “It’s the culmination of a [season-long] journey for these two characters.”

So, what say you? Do you think Arizona will stray? Theories about the “breathtaking moment” in question? Hit the comments!

216 replies since 19/5/2012, 10:26   4768 views