Meredith & Lexie Quotes

« Older   Newer »

1. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.04 - Can't Fight Biology

Lexie: You worry about April, you let her have izzie's room, You talk to her about your doctor's appointments. and I went crazy, Alex ditched me in a psych ward, Mark slept with Derek's sister, and now I find myself... relating to thazy, jealous lady Who drives into laundromats.
    Meredith: Lexie, I... Had a miscarriage that day. April was there. That's why she knows about my doctor's appointment. And I did know that Mark slept with Amy, but I didn't think you cared. I can never tell what the hell is going on with you two. And as far as the psych ward goes, You were not alone. I sat by your bedside for 36 hours while you slept. You're not crazy, Lexie. You're a Grey.

2. ~» F e d e •

User deleted

7.14 - P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)

Lexie: You know, I never really got it before, but this is how he operates. Starts up a new family, stops talking to the old one. So he'll go off and marry Dani, the tattooed lady, have six little midlife crisis babies, and I'll never hear from him again. It's exactly what he did to you.
    Meredith: It is not exactly what he did to me.
    Lexie: Of course it is.
    Meredith: Lexie, my mother had an affair, and then took his kid across the country. Your mother died, and he was miserable, and he started drinking, and he destroyed his liver. This isn't about you. He found someone who makes him happy. Just give them your blessing. Let him be happy.
    Lexie: What are you talking about? Don't defend him. You hate him. Hate him with me.
    Meredith: Lexie, I love you, but you have to grow up.

1 replies since 19/10/2010, 14:47   725 views